Effective July 15, 2020
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (”personal information”), including, the following:
Personal Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information. A name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, credit card tokens or any other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, login time, account creation information, ordering information, shopping cart information, items viewed and or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Internet or other electronic network activity information. Browsing history, search history, Internet Protocol address, previous Internet Protocol addresses used, raw web logs for Internet Protocol addresses, browser user agent strings and other internet and browser information on a consumer's interaction with our Website, or an application or advertisement thereon, or associate therewith.
Geolocation data. Physical location associated with IP address of the device utilized, and similar location information.
Personal information does not include: (a) publicly available information from government records, (b) de-identified or aggregated consumer information, or (c) other information excluded from the scope of certain privacy laws.
Basis for Collection
In general, we collect and process Personal Information when it is necessary for our legitimate interests and business purposes. We also collect and process Personal Information when it is necessary to perform a contract with you. We may, in certain circumstances, collect and process Personal Information when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or you otherwise consent in accordance with data protection laws.
Sources of Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on, or submissions through, our Website, account creation information submitted by you and other information provided to us by you through our Website, or via fax, telephone or email.
- From Google Analytics based on authorizations obtained by Google.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website and interactions thereon and Website usage details, which may be collected automatically.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our Website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, you or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties: (a) our affiliates, (b) service providers, and (c) third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you. We may also disclose your personal information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We do not sell any personal information, but we reserve the right to transfer such information in connection with any merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets as noted above.
- affiliate - tracking the affiliate ID; this affiliated ID is assigned when the visitor lands on the Website with that ID in the URL.
- last_login - remembering the last username/email used for logging-in.
- cart_marker - shopping cart identifier, used to associate the visitor on this browser with the items added to the shopping cart on the Website.
- mas_id - our own tracking cookie, it remembers internal user_id of the visitor when she introduced herself to the Website (register, login, checkout).
- welcome - remembering the first name of the user that introduced herself to the Website (users.first_name).
- ytivitca-tsal - "last-activity" cookie, tracks last cart/checkout operation.
- source_and_kw - tracking the "source" and "kw" parameters from visitor's landing page.
- sugs - segment user groups list, a cookie that remembers all the segment user groups for a visitor before she has introduced herself to the Website (login, register, checkout).
For more information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Company maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law to guard your personal information collected by this Website. The Company currently uses, among other things, the following safeguards with respect to personal information collected on the Website: (a) regular encrypted back-ups of sensitive user data, and (b) back-ups are kept in a separate server that is protected by firewalls to the public internet. These safeguards are reviewed periodically, and are subject to change at any time in the Company’s discretion. While we strive for a Website that its 100% secure, no method of online communication is 100% secure. Therefore, the Company and its agents cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security or accuracy of any information stored by this Website. By submitting any information to this Website, you acknowledge that such information is not totally secure and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and its agents harmless for any failure to maintain the security of such information.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not honor Do Not Track requests at this time.
Retention. We retain personal information (sometimes referred to “personal data” as well in this context) of EU/EEA residents only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information in this context, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we collect, process and utilize your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Right of Access, Rectification, Erasure, Restriction of Processing and Portability. We would like to make sure that EU/EEA residents are fully aware of all of their data protection rights under the GDPR. Every EU/EEA resident is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent - If you have given your consent to the collection or processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time on a prospective basis without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
Automated-Decision Making. Automated decisions are defined as decisions about individuals that are based solely on the automated processing of data and that produce legal effects that significantly affect the individuals involved. We do not currently use automated-decision making using personal information. If we do use automated-decisions making in the future, affected persons will be given an opportunity to express their views on the automated decision in question and object to it.
Complaints. Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using the following information: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom, or at the following internet address: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
This Website is not directed toward and does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the applicable jurisdiction (i.e., 16 under the GDPR) (“Children” or a “Child”). This Website prohibits the submission of any personally identifiable information from Children unless a parent or guardian has provided verifiable consent. If you are aware of any information being submitted to this Website by Children, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Company determines that a Child has provided personally identifiable information in violation of this policy, the Company will delete such information from its files or database.
If you do not wish to receive any notices or other information from the Company, you may request to be taken off the Company’s mailing list by contacting the Company at email@example.com.
Postal Address: Old Reliable Wholesale Company dba CC Supply
250 South Van Buren Avenue
Barberton, Ohio 44203
Arbitration/Class Action Waiver
ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THE POLICIES AND THE VALIDITY THEREOF, INCLUDING THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, SHALL BE FINALLY SETTLED BY ARBITRATION CONDUCTED EXPEDITIOUSLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES BY A SOLE ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY THE PARTIES TO THE DISPUTE FROM THE NATIONAL OR AKRON, OHIO PANEL OF ARBITRATORS. IF THE PARTIES ARE UNABLE TO AGREE UPON AN ARBITRATOR WITHIN TEN (10) CALENDAR DAYS, EACH PARTY SHALL SELECT AN ARBITRATOR. THE TWO ARBITRATORS SELECTED SHALL SELECT A THIRD ARBITRATOR AND ALL DECISIONS THEREAFTER SHALL BE MADE BY A MAJORITY OF THE ARBITRATORS. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq.) AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY BE ENTERED BY ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, THE ARBITRATOR(S) IS NOT EMPOWERED TO AWARD DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF COMPENSATORY DAMAGES AND EACH PARTY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF COMPENSATORY DAMAGES.
ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE COMMENCED BY ANY PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT BY DELIVERING TO THE OTHER PARTY A WRITTEN NOTICE REQUESTING ARBITRATION. ANY ARBITRATION HEARING SHALL BE HELD IN AKRON, OHIO, UNLESS THE PARTIES TO THE DISPUTE AGREE OTHERWISE. ANY AWARD RENDERED BY ARBITRATION SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON THE PARTIES, AND JUDGMENT THEREON MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ARBITRATION RULES TO THE CONTRARY, THE AWARD OF THE ARBITRATOR(S) MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN THREE (3) MONTHS FOLLOWING THE DATE ON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR(S) IS APPOINTED, UNLESS THE ISSUE IS THE SUBJECT OF LITIGATION BROUGHT BY A THIRD PARTY AND THE ARBITRATOR(S) DEEMS IT APPROPRIATE TO DEFER ITS AWARD UNTIL THE LITIGATION IS RESOLVED.
ARBITRATION SHALL PROCEED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS WITHOUT THE RIGHT FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS OR ON BASES INVOLVING CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF OTHERS. THE ARBITRATOR'S AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE AND MAKE WRITTEN AWARDS IS LIMITED TO CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY ALONE. CLAIMS OR DISPUTES MAY NOT BE JOINED OR CONSOLIDATED UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING BY ALL PARTIES. NO ARBITRATION AWARD OR DECISION WILL HAVE ANY PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE WHO IS NOT A NAMED PARTY TO THE ARBITRATION.