C.C. Supply Building Reopening Plan
C.C. Supply is dedicated to serving our customers with the highest quality products and best service in the industry. Because of our high standards and commitment to keeping our customers safe, we have enlisted the following guidelines prior to reopening our 3 locations.
- All employers & employees will wear a face covering (mask, bandana, etc.) while working in any shared space or in contact with someone less than 6’ apart. This means most employees will be wearing a covering most of the day. Face coverings have been distributed and additional masks are available to employees as needed.
- All employers & employees must have a face covering with them when delivering to or visiting customer job sites and offices in the event the customer requires a face covering, even if you are outside, spaced 6’ or more apart, etc. Face coverings have been made accessible to all C.C. Supply employees. Additionally, face coverings are available for any visitors as needed.
- Conduct daily health assessments. C.C. Supply has asked that each employee do a self-check of their personal health each morning; this includes taking one’s temperature and acknowledging any symptoms they may have (ie fever, chills, cough, body aches, headache, etc.) and reporting details regarding your symptoms to their supervisor. A self-assessment log has been provided at each location (along with a thermometer for any employee that needs to use it). If an employee is free and clear of symptoms, they are considered “fit for duty”.
- Employees who are able to efficiently work from home will continue to do so as much as possible.
- The company must be notified in advance if any employee plans to travel out of state or attend a gathering of 10 people or more (concerts, sporting events, etc.). C.C. Supply reserves the right to request employees to quarantine following either of these situations.
- Company may request testing following any level of concern to exposure.
- 6’ distance is required while in any of the C.C. Supply buildings. This distance should be maintained between all employers and visitors at all times.
- In the event that an employee is working in a shared space, the company will require that each person is spaced 6’ apart, and when not possible a partition of some sort will be erected between staff members.
- Employees should wash hands thoroughly and frequently and avoid touching their face, mouth, eyes, etc. Hand sanitizer should be used when it is not permissible to wash hands.
- Employees will sanitize personal work areas and all surfaces touched (phones, cell phones, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Employees will sanitize shared building areas and company equipment as assigned by a supervisor.
- When necessary to meet in person, staff will limit meetings to 10 people or less and make certain that all participants are wearing a face covering if there is less than 6’ distance between persons.